Let UniAmerica Insurance Protect You And Your Family
Time to renew? Just bought a new car or truck? Come talk to us and we'll take care of your registration needs.
UniAmerica can help you register your vehicle. You will need:
- A Completed Application for Title or Registration (Form REG 343).
- The Vehicle's Out-of-State Title.
- The Vehicle's Out-of-State Registration.
- Proof of Insurance.
- A Valid Smog Certificate.
- Payment for Fees (see "Fees" below).
After meeting all of the requirements, you will be issued your registration card and stickers.
The DMV offers a Vehicle Registration Fee Calculator that allows current and new residents of California to estimate their registration fees. It is important to note that a late fee will also be applied if you do not register your vehicle with the DMV within 20 days of establishing residency in California.