Let UniAmerica Insurance Protect You And Your Family


Time to renew? Just bought a new car or truck? Come talk to us and we'll take care of your registration needs.

Get a Quote

UniAmerica can help you register your vehicle. You will need:

  • A Completed Application for Title or Registration (Form REG 343).
  • The Vehicle's Out-of-State Title.
  • The Vehicle's Out-of-State Registration.
  • Proof of Insurance.
  • A Valid Smog Certificate.
  • Payment for Fees (see "Fees" below).

After meeting all of the requirements, you will be issued your registration card and stickers.

The DMV offers a Vehicle Registration Fee Calculator that allows current and new residents of California to estimate their registration fees. It is important to note that a late fee will also be applied if you do not register your vehicle with the DMV within 20 days of establishing residency in California.

Ready to Make a Change?

Get a Quote

View Related
Insurance Options

Auto Insurance

Protect your loved ones and assets with a policy that is also an effective investment vehicle against tax liability.

Motorcycle Insurance

Our agents love the motorcycle culture as much as you do! Before you get on the open road, give us a call!

RV Insurance

Protect your RV for liability, physical damage, medical coverage, and uninsured motorists.

For our loyal clients, we give $25 for every person you refer to us!