Let UniAmerica Insurance Protect You And Your Family


Even if you don't own your home, you can protect its contents against fire and other kinds of loss. Talk to an agent today!

Get a Quote

Renter’s Insurance is coverage generally for those who occupy a home or apartment but do not own the residence. The renter’s insurance policy, or HO-4, usually provides coverage for personal property, loss of use, personal liability, and medical payments.

Renter’s insurance most commonly has a flat deductible of anywhere between $100-$1000, depending on the carrier. The deductible is usually the same whether the incurred loss is from a hurricane or a fire.

The coverage you select for personal property should be how much it would cost to replace all your personal belongings in the event they were all destroyed.

Ready to Make a Change?

Get a Quote

View Related
Insurance Options

Homeowner's Insurance

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Mobile Home Insurance

Motor home insurance combines the features of auto and home insurance. Give us a call to get details!

RV Insurance

Protect your RV for liability, physical damage, medical coverage, and uninsured motorists.

For our loyal clients, we give $25 for every person you refer to us!