Let UniAmerica Insurance Protect You And Your Business
General liability insurance can cover a variety of circumstances that can harm you and your business financially. Give us a call and find out more.
General liability insurance (GLI) helps protect your business from claims of bodily injury or property damage to others. These business liability claims can come up during your normal operations and be very costly. Without coverage, you’ll have to pay for defense costs out of pocket. To avoid this, you’ll want to make sure you have the right business liability policies in place. Learn more by getting an insurance quote today.
Some people confuse business liability insurance with public liability insurance. While they cover similar things, business liability insurance is a more modern version of public liability insurance that offers greater coverage.
What Does General Liability Business Insurance Cover?
Your business liability insurance policy can help cover claims like:
- Bodily injuries caused by your business
- Medical costs for customers injured by your business
- Property damage, like if your employee breaks a client’s window while working in their home
- Reputational harm if someone sues you for libelous or slanderous statements
- Advertising injuries or errors, such as copyright infringement in your marketing materials
- Damage to property you rented that’s caused by a fire, lightning strike or explosion